As Analog Validation Engineer your role will be in developing, maintaining and supporting validation setups, executing and reporting validation of advanced and innovative analog IP blocks for our client's Personal Health IC products.
- Releasing and characterizing the analog IP blocks required for IC sign off
o Defining explicit test cases aimed to fully cover all IP & IC requirements
o Developing and optimizing efficient automated validation lab environments
o Executing and reporting validation and characterization runs on timely manner within development projects
- Participate in analog IP development and IC validation team as technical IP validation representative. Reporting on key validation progress and issues.
- Define the IP validation plan and timeline as part of the IC product development plan
- Define and document the IP validation use cases and accurately log in project documentation and tooling.
- Working closely with validation engineering peers in Leuven and Bangalore to translate the abundant manual lab tests into repeatable, reliable and highly efficient automated validation environments completely linked to test cases and requirements. (eg. Python, Labview)
Department / Project:
The Product Line Personal Health develops application specific IC’s and accompanying software for use in “Hearing Aids and Implants”- and “Personal Health monitoring” applications. Next to IC’s and software, they develop, maintain and support silicon IP (branded CoolFlux IP). The main value drivers for products are power dissipation (battery lifetime), system-level integration (miniaturization), DSP processing power and programmability, and communication range.
- Technical University (Masters or Bachelor)
- Experience in product validation
- Experienced with laboratory equipment and automation (programming skills like Python, Labview, Matlab, R)
- Experienced with debugging hardware and software environments
- Enthusiastic about making programming solutions
- Experience in low power analog electronic systems is advantage
- Experience with ISTQB is advantage
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
- Curious to learn new technologies
- Driven, self-motivated and organized, Team player
- Proactive attitude to get things done, able to operate on own initiative where required
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org