As a Bioassay Expert you will be responsible for the setup of new bioassays and the improvement of existing bioassays, including the execution of lab experiments and the development of technical documentation like SOPs.
Moreover you will be responsible for quality-related issues like deviations and CAPA management and changes. In addition you will assure and maintain cGMP compliance
Specific tasks include:
- Development of bioassays
- Plan, execute experiments and evaluate results
- (Stability) testing and optimization of biomaterials
- Report all laboratory activities in a clear, organised manner, in the form of reports and standard operating procedures
- Present technical reports to internal and external clients
- Perform project related literature searches
- Start up or provide input in quality investigations related to the performance of the assays
- Monitor timely follow-up or closure of investigations and associated CAPAs.
We are Modis, the global leader in the field of Engineering, IT and Life Sciences. Within the Life Sciences Expertise we deploy consultants on assignments or projects at our clients: (international) companies in the pharmaceutical, FMCG, Food and chemical industries and their suppliers. Examples are MSD, Unilever, Johnson ad Johnson, and the EMA. They have an issue, you bring the expertise.
Our current consultants are providing expertise in the field of validation and/or qualification of systems and equipment, Quality Assurance and Control, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs, Research and Development and similar disciplines.
Functie-eisenCandidates are eligible for this position when they have:
- A BSc in Biochemistry, immunology or similar with at least 2 years of experience in a GMP-regulated laboratory and hands-on experience with bioassay execution and development
- Good technical writing skill in English
- Knowledge of statistical data analyses
- Didactical skills to effectively transfer information in a training environment
- Organizational skills in order to effectively coordinate a project
Employment for 40 hours per week and the opportunity to work at innovative and progressing companies Together with Modis you can develop your career in the Laboratory and Quality field. You will be part of a fast growing Life Sciences team that is represented in different industries (biotech, pharma, food) and present in Life Sciences clusters in The Netherlands.
- A contract with an international leader, with a competitive salary and an incentive scheme
- Travel allowance
- Work-life balance with 24 to 36 holidays
- Company fitness, health insurance and good pension scheme
- Annual team events
- Options to attend training, coaching and a personal development scheme
- Career opportunities matching your aspirations and development
How to apply
Interested? Send your CV with accompanying motivation letter using the application button on this website.
If you wish to receive more information first, please contact our recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention job no. 14.866.353