As Business Analyst Pricing you determine and optimize the prices of existing and new products during the lifecycles by using market- and sales data.
· In collaboration with Product Management and Sales, you develop new pricing policies and work on repositioning product groups.
· You assess Pricing-related questions from various stakeholders and ensure adequate follow-up.
· You provide extensive analyzes and reports and present the results to management.
· You are an important link within the Product Marketing team and you contribute directly to the turnover and profit targets.
As Business Analyst Pricing you report to the Manager Pricing & Positioning.
The Pricing & Positioning department is part of the Marketing department . The department (4 persons) is responsible for determining, implementing, monitoring and maintaining retail prices, discount structures and dealer purchase prices for aftermarket spare parts (+/- 300,000) in markets both within and outside Europe. All this with the aim of stimulating turnover, optimizing profit and improving the competitive position.
Functie-eisen· A bachelor or master (preferred) degree in for instance data analytics, business economics, industrial engineering or business administration..
· 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
· Good knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access and possibly SQL or power BI
· Able to translate data into commercial opportunities and take advantage of them.
· Able to perform complex analyses to improve pricing policy.
· Good presentation skills and able to communicate and operate at all organizational levels.
· Good command of the English language, spoken and written.
· Required competences: Analytical ability, commercial, eye for detail, initiative.
If you are interested in this job, please respond to email@example.com. Looking forward to your application.