In this exciting role, you will be responsible for creating compliant on-chip test structures and methods.
- Create the DfT design implementation according to specification and requirements.
- Make the product DfT specification taking in account the product Test Strategy and DfX requirements.
- Check the Design DfT implementation and report in case of violations.
- Develop new DfT methodologies and Test innovation.
- Create the required documentation.
- Participate in project team meetings, reporting on key progress and issues.
Modis works at the heart of today's technologies. For more than 20 years we have been recruiting experts from the world of Information Technology, Engineering and Life Sciences for our global community. Modis connects the smartest people with the best companies. We link the greatest talents and services to our clients.
We are actively searching for experienced DFT Engineers for our clients in The Netherlands within the High-Tech Automotive Industry.
Your Profile and Skills
- BSC or MSc degree in Electrical Engineering with proven working experience in the DfT domain.
- Good knowledge of Verilog and VHDL design languages as well as scripting languages.
- Knowledge in Cadence design tools as well as State-of-the-Art DfT flows.
- Knowledge of requirements management and design database management systems.
- Analytical, creative and able to solve problems.
- Excellent communicator, team player, able to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-site teams.
Please contact Kerry Barclay for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org