We are looking for a Digital Design Engineer.
- Play key team member role in Automotive Ethernet SOC & digital IPs development from Micro-Architecture to RTL implementation
- Hands-on contributor to IP & SOC digital design/integration from scratch
- Define Micro-Architecture from high-level requirement and translate to RTL implementation
- Proper integration of the Silicon IP modules into the top-level IC design
- Ensure high design quality that meets the stringent demands in the Automotive market
Remote/onsite: 3 days per week on site mandatory
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Product Line In-Vehicle Networking is enabling this by bringing high-speed, CAN, LIN, FlexRay and Ethernet-based data communication into the cars.
- M.Sc. / BSc. in electronic engineering or equivalent.
- Approx. 10+ years of experience in System-on-Chip (SoC) design, including CPF, STA constraining, and releases.
- Fluency in design & verification languages such as VHDL, Verilog, C and System Verilog.
- Experience in Spyglass or Questa for lint and CDC checks, exposure to NCSim/VCS.
- Experience in using Cadence RC for synthesis and LEC flow.
- Experience in identifying and implementing complex ECO in netlist.
- Working knowledge of Perl/TCL/Bash/Python scripting.
- Knowledge on Verification Methodologies to actively participate in Debug Analysis.
- Knowledge of Automotive Ethernet standards like 100BASE-T1, and 1000BASE-T1, as well as digital interfaces like SGMII is a plus.
- Ideally experience in Microcontroller architectures, high-speed interfaces, Ethernet Switch architectures, Network processors, protocols and industry standards.
- Good communication skills, team player, driver mentality, pro-active attitude.
- Networking skills, creative, motivating, curious, open-minded.
- Able to identify and resolve complex issues. Structured and analytical thinking.
- Fluent English speaker.
Please contact: email@example.com