- Create radar transceiver driver firmware specifications based on hardware specifications, radar system specifications and validation and customer needs.
- Develop radar transceiver driver firmware considering both functionality and performance specifications and processor constraints.
- Work as an integral part of a project team, supporting other team members to create high quality code by taking part in code reviews and sharing your ideas for improvement.
- Implement and test embedded firmware based on the specifications and within hardware constraints.
- Provide high quality and timely deliverables (code, documentation, presentation material, demo) as agreed in your project.
- Take part in and support the bring-up and validation of your firmware.
- Propose new ideas and improvements to the way of working to improve the firmware creation for automotive radar.
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Department / Project
You will be based in the Signal Processing Algorithms, Systems and Applications / Smart TRX RFE FW
Start date: 1st of June - This is a MUST / candidates who can start later than 1st of June will NOT be considered for this position !
- MSc in Electronic Engineering, Computer science or similar, with focus on embedded firmware,
- You have 4-6 years working experience in a relevant domain,
- Extensive working knowledge of C, C++,
- Hands-on experience with embedded system hardware and embedded FW debugging on hardware,
- Experience in microcontroller programming,
- Experience in DSP programming is a plus.
- Curiosity and drive for continuous learning on the job,
- Excellent technical communication skills in English,
- Ability to work in a diverse international and cross-site team,
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing requirements.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org