- Candidate will work closely with suppliers to insure Best Known Methods are applied to supplier's quality systems, through quality system assessments or audits, regular meetings, metrics reviews, and operations reviews.
- Candidate will work closely with suppliers, peers, and customers to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate suppliers for production capability & quality management.
- Provide leadership to suppliers and the team in resolving complex internal or customer impacted product/process quality issues utilizing quality and problems solving tools.
- Early engagement in development activities working with cross functional product teams & Foundries in understanding and resolving technical issues, early detection and highlighting Quality risks to core teams and management.
- Will participate or lead SQE/EMQ efforts in supplier selection and qualification.
- Will be responsible for monitoring supplier product quality by means of supplier product quality data analysis, trends and capability and provide management and business units with regular reports.
- Will conduct regular supplier audit/visits to monitor and sustain supplier quality system in place to ensure the manufacture of products is performed with consistent quality meeting requirements and specifications.
- Will be responsible for supplier score card, evaluating supplier quality systems, performance, and results and drive for supplier continuous improvement.
- Will serve as advocate coordinator to resolve any Customer Corrective Action Requests that require Supplier Corrective Action(s) in a timely manner.
- Will be responsible for coordinating and managing process change within quality system and assume full responsibility for foundry supplier process change management and communication.
Our client ) is the global leader in embedded processing solutions, supporting the automotive, consumer, industrial and networking markets. From microprocessors and microcontrollers to sensors, analog ICs and connectivity — our vital technologies are the foundation to the innovations that make our world greener, safer, healthier and more connected.
The External Manufacturing Quality organization drives continuous improvement in our existing foundry partners and assists in the selection process of new foundry partners, to consistently deliver quality products to our customers.
Functie-eisen- Minimum BS in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Material Engineering and Science, Physics.
- At least 10 years engineering experience in semiconductor wafer fabrication. Wafer Fabrication engineering experience at process integration is preferred.
- Experience with manufacturing quality systems such as: Root Cause analysis and Problem Solving (8D, 5-Why, DMAIC), Statistical Process Control, Cpk, Failure Mode
- Effects & Analysis, Control Plan, FMEA, DOE. Strong in Change Management, Suspect Material Control, and Principles of 5S
- Understanding of semiconductor device processing, inspection, test and statistical process control.
- Ability to audit suppliers as a leader to ISO9000, IATF16949 and ANSI 20.20 Quality Standards
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer, Auditor or Black Belt a plus.
- Experience in customer communication preferred
- Experience in supplier management preferred
- Experience as team leader and member
- Ability to effectively work independently, remote from direct supervisor
- Ability to occasionally travel within region; 10%-20% in Europe (Q2 2021)
If you have any questions about this role please contact Brord van Hees, Experienced Recruiter Modis Mobile +31 6 57 83 62 51; e-mail: email@example.com