This vacancy is within the Functional Safety Group in Radar business Unit.
Candidates with strong experience developing safety related work products are desired.
- Understanding all aspects of the technology, the architecture and the function of the product, to product a safety concept and context
- Perform IP, SoC, Software and System level safety analysis.
- Review and develop IP, SoC and Software related Safety work products compliant to ISO26262.
- Perform fault injection on our client's IPs as perform qualitative and quantitative safety analysis.
- Participate in Safety Audits and Assessments.
- Support our client's Customers to use Safety work products developed by the Safety Team.
We are looking for a Functional safety Architect/Engineer.
You will be based within our client's Automotive Business Unit which is in charge of developing IC for the connected car, covering areas as diverse as in-vehicle networking, automotive lighting, car radio and audio, automotive power and radar. The 77GHz radar development team based in Toulouse oversees developing automotive transceiver IC used in short to long range applications, enabling use-cases from parking to cruise control, anti-collision and later autonomous vehicle.
We are looking for a Functional Safety Architect to develop their transceivers dedicated to 77GHz automotive radar applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 3-10 years of experience in Automotive Functional Safety or at System level; Automotive Tiers1 experience would well fit.
- Good understanding of Hardware/Software development techniques following ISO26262 (or equivalent safety standard) development process.
- Hands-on experience in at least two safety compliant product development, developing Functional Safety and Technical Safety Concepts.
- Knowledgeable in Safety Analysis Techniques (FTA, DFA, FMEA, FMEDA) and related tools.
- Experience with Safety Audits/Assessments.
- Knowledge in Radar Architecture.
- Experience in semiconductor product development (IP Design, Verification, DFT, Physical Implementation, Tools & Methodology, etc) or at Auto-Tiers1
- Experience in Fault Injection Verification.
- Experience in complex IP development compliant to ISO26262: Part 11.
- Communication skills (written/Verbal) for daily interaction in global team
Please contact: email@example.com