The organisation builds the basic software that is the link between an application, electronics and the vehicle network.
- You will be responsible to ensure compliancy for software to the ISO 26262 standard.
- You cooperate with internal departments such as controls department, application engineering, calibration and project management and safety management.
Key words: embedded software, C, MISRA, ISO 26262, Parasoft, JIRA, Subversion, Agile/Scrum, continuous integration, software design, AUTOSAR.
The embedded software team of our client is part of the R&D department that develops automatic transmissions, hybrid and full electric powertrains. This team is responsible for the development of embedded software that is used in the future products.
Functie-eisen• University degree in applicable field or equivalent through proven experience.
- 4+ Experience in the area of functional safety is a must (ISO 26262 or ISO 61508).
- 5+ years of experience in embedded (real-time) software development.
- Experience in a hard-real-time embedded environment.
- Knowledge of formal design methods, design for testability.
- You have a basic knowledge and experience in electronics.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR, CAN or other automotive technologies is a plus.
- Thanks to your clear communication skills and good knowledge of English, you are proficient in sharing knowledge and reporting results.
- You are a perseverant person with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
If this jobs matches your expectations, please apply. If you have any questions left, you can contact Brord van Hees (firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-57836251)