We are looking for an IP validation Engineer for the team in Eindhoven.
In this exciting role you are:
- Responsible for the validation of analog / mixed signal IP in cooperation and alignment with the validation lead and IP owners,
- Setting up measurement environments for specific IP’s,
- Automating measurements, reporting validation results,
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Department / Project
The AMSIP department is part of the CTO organization and develops a wide range of re-usable analog mixed signal IP in the areas of data converters, timing references and power management circuits in all of their processes. They do this for all product lines within the organisation, taking complete ownership and giving full customer support.
- Min. Bachelor in Electronic Engineering ,
- Experience and fundamental understanding of basic building blocks (AD/DA converters, PLL’s, oscillators, LDO’s and DCDC converters) and how to validate them,
- Knowledge of automation software like Labview, Python, Matlab.
- Pro-active in communication with design engineers, good communication and English language skills,
- Support a structured project approach and be part of a team; willingness to learn,
- Structured and quality-oriented work ethic.
Please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org