As Verification Engineer, based in Eindhoven, you will work closely together with the digital & analog architects and designers, the DFT architect and the validation engineers to develop state-of-art automotive designs.
You will be responsible for:
- Definition of the test benches and Verification-IP for IP and SOC level verification to ensure high quality automotive designs.
- Definition of Verification requirements linked to product requirements, effort estimation
- Driving and participating to the execution of Verification plan within budget and timing constraint
- Participation to reviews, inspections, walkthroughs from the Verification perspective
- Using of state-of-art Verification methodologies and a mindset to continuous search for improvements of quality and efficiency.
- Experience with lab test infrastructure, emulation and/or prototyping (FPGA and/or virtual prototyping) is a strong benefit.
- Collaborate with other teams that are part of Product development (i.e. system, architecture, software, design, test engineering, application)
Our client is the #1 automotive semiconductor Company and Automotive Networking.
In this role, you will have the chance to contribute to the key growth area for the future for our client and to build on the evolution towards self-driving cars.
Their Automotive business unit offers sensor and processing technology that drives all aspects of the secure connected cars of today and the autonomous cars of tomorrow. Our client's Product line In-Vehicle Networking (IVN) is the world’s leading supplier of integrated circuits for in-vehicle communication, ranging from LIN, CAN, FlexRay, System Basis Chips (SBC) to Ethernet PHYs and switches. In high-end vehicles, there are more than 100 transceivers inside the vehicle and thanks to their market leadership; virtually every car produced in the world is equipped with at least one of our client's IVN products.
They work with all major automotive manufacturers and Tier 1s, and they are recognized in the industry as the leader in performance, quality and technology. Our cient has an international organization with offices in The Netherlands, India, Germany & China.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Electrical Eng. with about 5 years or more experience in IC verification
- Knowledge of Industry standard protocols like SPI, Ethernet, I2C, MII/GMII/RGMII, PCIe, SGMII, USXGMII
- Understanding of PHY (SGMII/100BTx/100BT1) application domain and implications on verification
- Understanding of Ethernet switch application domain and implications on verification
- Experience and knowledge of verification methodologies and tooling, including SystemVerilog, UVM, constraint random verification and assertions.
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages like Python and Perl
- Experience with ARM processors and C-based verification is a strong benefit
- Experience with FPGA and emulation is a strong benefit
- Experience with formal verification is a strong benefit
Furthermore, you are:
- Proven to be a good communicator and team player with analytical skills and support attitude.
If you have any questions or to apply for this role, don't hesitate and please contact Kerry Barclay.
Mobile +31 6 53 225 718; e-mail: email@example.com