You will join the Product and Yield Engineering group which is part of the PSE organization. This Process Sustaining and Enhancement (PSE) organization is part of ICN8 and has the responsibility to improve and maintain the running process technologies.
Your responsibility is the successful introduction of new products in the ICN8 wafer factory. These should be produced according the specification of the customer (performance, yield, fail rate, etc.). You will be the linking pin between product design and manufacturing. You will work in multidisciplinary teams with organizations' engineers in different time zones.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- For planned product introductions, assess with the product design teams requirements, potential risk and sensitivities.
- Within your team you will define and implement risk mitigation actions, in order bring the product to volume production meeting all specifications.
- In case of deviations you will identify causes and work out solution proposals
- Leading projects or 8D teams
- Tailoring product design and test sensitivities to process parameters
Are you a product engineer that is a team player looking for a dynamic high-tech work environment with large growth potential? We might be looking for you! In this function you will in work in multidisciplinary teams all around the globe on challenging projects, developing both your leadership and technical skills.
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
The company's fab is the largest 8“ integrated circuits wafer fab in Europe. It is a high-tech environment with many multi discipline challenges, housing over 450 manufacturing tools (ASML, ASM/TEL, Applied Material, LAM) and 150 measurement tools (inline inspections, end of inline testing). Products are made in CMOS, BIMOS, RFCMOS and SOI processes. In the coming 5 years several new processes will be transferred to the fab which makes enables further growth.
Master’s degree in applied science, Physics, Electronics or other relevant technical area.
Strong analytical and conceptual skills. Drive to fully understand complex issues.
- Preferable 1-2 years’ experience in a high-tech environment
- Knowledge of complex production processes
- Languages: Dutch and English
- Knowledge of process optimization, statistical process control, FMEA and Quality Management Systems (preferred)
- Raising the bar; Analytical, pragmatic, pro-active and result oriented
- Engages curiosity; Self-assured and able to engage and convince people, also at higher management levels
- Takes initiative; shows ownership, hands on mentality
- Working together; Is a reliable team player, listens to and absorbs other ideas and opinions. Good social/communication skills on different levels
- Developing deep core competences; Is a quick learner, able to prioritize and operate independently and adapt to changing circumstances focusing on quality and continuous improvement