Collaborate with engineering, sales, project teams, customers and suppliers to obtain the necessary information. You will design and make concepts according to clients requirements and specs, support the project manager and provide technical advice. Also you will set up risk inventories and user manuals.
- Depending on your role, you are responsible for devise concepts, designing and/or developing customer-specific (sub)systems.
- Design product specs towards build and revision;
- Consider and determine materials used and dimensions;
- Elaborate on necessary calculations;
- Work on improvement proposals and standardization of products and working methods;
- Process BOM’s into ERP system;
- Set up risk inventory and user manuals;
- Provide support to the Project Manager, R&D-team, production and assembly department.
Are you the Mechanical Engineer we are looking for?
Modis has nice opportunities for you within the High Tech industry!
As a Mechanical Engineer you work on complex and specific component and product design and development, within medical devices, automotive and machine building!
- You have completed a Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- At least 2 years of experience in mechanical engineering
- Good and practical experience with Inventor, SolidWorks, NX Creo or other 3D CAD package
- Preferably knowledge of MATLAB
- Fluent in English, Dutch language is a plus
In addition, you have a great sense of responsibility and a pragmatic way of working. By maintaining structure in your work, you are able to maintain an overview at all times and to respond flexible to situations and changing customer wishes.
My contact details are: email@example.com or +31 (0)6 57 83 62 51
You can send your CV directly to me, apply via our website or you can contact me for more information.