Within one of the embedded software teams (Appliance Control Units) you are responsible for all test activities. All ACU teams operate within a SAFe agile/scrum environment.
Your role as a tester is to provide test evidence, to prove the products comply to all (legal or company related) norms, guidelines or procedures. You are the owner of the test process, including tooling, which is aiming for on time delivery within expected quality boundaries. You will be the authority within the thermo-technique (TT) firmware testing and are continues pro-active improving processes and working methods.
Your main tasks consist of (i.a.)
- Creation and implementation of (risk based) test plans in collaboration with developer and tester colleagues.
- Test case design and review using Jira XRay
- Design, develop and maintain test automation test scripts and environments
- Test report creation and communication
- Collaboration with other TT departments regarding test topics
- Transparent communication regarding risks and/or issues
- Proactive and continues improvements within your team and department
Our client within thermotechnology is for the Heating Controls department looking for a Software Test Engineer. The department is responsible for developing control units for Heating Appliances and connectivity products. Within the department we distinguish several teams namely, IFP and Applied Technology, Hardware & Mechanical, Control Software, Embedded software and Mobile app development, Project Management and Test. This vacancy is within the Test team. The Test team is responsible for all levels of product testing within the department. Work location for this position is Zwolle area, The Netherlands.
Functie-eisen• Bachelor / Master education Software Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as Embedded software tester in a (electronic) technical product development environment
- Experienced with test automation (like GIT, Jenkins and Robot Framework)
- Close collaboration with software engineering regarding unit testing (C/C++)
- Experience with methodical testing within a (SAFe) agile environment
- Accurate way of working
- Attitude and drive for continues product quality improvements
- Persuasiveness within a technical environment
- Testing point of contact within your team
- ISTQB certified, Certified Agile Tester or similar is a plus
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, English and Dutch
The ideal candidate is venturous and is solution driven, no problem thinking. Beside this you will be independent and decisive. You take action when needed and make things happen. You will take responsibility and can resolve conflicts in a constructive way.
Questions about this role? Please contact Brord van Hees, Experienced Recruiter at Modis, mob: +31 6 57 83 62 51, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org