- Compiling and authoring of legal and powertrain documentation
- Compiling and authoring of installation requirements documentation
- Authoring and maintaining engine test standards related to emission testing
- Supporting requirement engineering process
- Maintenance and development of tooling to control, maintain and optimize requirement processes and documentation
As Technical Author you will report to the Engineering Supervisor of the System Definition team.
The organization is responsible for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development centers, engine families are developed meeting future regulations.
As a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality premium trucks we offer multiple opportunities to contribute to our success in a multi-disciplinary team.
Within the engine development department, the System Definition group is responsible for emissions and installation documentation, project scoping, concept definition and functional requirements to meet (new) customer demands and emission regulations.
To support the growth in projects and technology development, we are looking for a well-qualified: Technical Writer
Functie-eisen• Bachelor or Master degree in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with (heavy duty diesel) engines and aftertreatment or related emissions legislation is a pre
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills are mandatory
- Advanced English skills are mandatory, Dutch skills are a pre
- Knowledge in using VBA and DITA with associated tools
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams
- Pro-active attitude and the ability to work with many different people and organizations