- Analyse and solve technical incidents
- Create and deploy improvements
- Configuration and monitoring of the platform
- Automate tasks and deployments
- Ensure the security of the platform
- Facilitating IT service management
Modis are looking for experienced Site Reliability Engineer - operations specialist for one of our clients located in Groningen for the duration of 7 months.
The work is executed remotely and in the nearest future all team members will work in Groningen one day per week.
The role exists in the fine line between operations and development where you will be part of a team that runs an insurance platform in the cloud. We are looking for an experienced operations specialist with a drive to optimise performance and automate tasks. In addition, the team works closely with other DevOps teams to analyse and solve issues and implement improvements.
Modis is a global consultancy which specializes in IT Engineering and LifeScience.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with Modis, a global consultancy with over 200 clients in the Netherlands. As a Modis consultant you can be assured we take pride in developing your skills and giving you access to cooperate with our global clients. As a global consultancy Modis strives to retain our consultants in order to provide new and exciting opportunities within our local and global community.
- Multiple years (5+) of IT experience (programming and operations)
- Knowledge on automation, deployments and security
- Experience in IT service management
- Experience in DevOps
- Living in the North (workplace Groningen) preferably
- Cloud experience (Nice to have)
- Experience in Kubernetes / Openshift (Nice to have)
- Dutch is preferred, not required
For more information please contact Sergiy Sonin: email@example.com or call/whatsapp/sms +31 68 308 13 63.