We are looking for a Diagnostics Developer to join our Modis IT team, our chosen candidate would work onsite at our client location.
Modis is a worldwide market leader in the field of HR Solutions that deliver agile end-to-end solutions for our customers, including professional staffing and consulting, project services, managed services, customized solutions, and outsourcing projects.
At Modis IT you are given the opportunity to grow continuously as an expert within your specialist field. We exist to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive.
- Assessing the “self-testability” of an electrical, mechanical, optical, or software design and suggesting improvements in testability.
- Develop a diagnostic model of a product or product components.
- Improving the diagnostic model based on tests that have been performed.
- Analyzing logged product data for diagnosis and also for improving the diagnostic model.
- Continuously improve the performance of diagnostic system functions and tools, together with your teammates.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- HBO- of WO-opleiding.
- Experience with Python and preferably also with Linux.
- Affinity with electrical, mechanical and software design.
- Good analytical and conceptual skills - be able to think abstractly in broad strokes but also be able to handle technical depth.
- Team player who finds it challenging to work in multidisciplinary teams - communicative skill, enterprising and easy to deal with engineers from different fields and departments.
- Good command of the English language, both oral and written.
- The role demands people only from NATO countries (Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, the United Kingdom, and the United States).
About the team:
- At the head office in Hengelo, the System Engineering department is responsible for the design of new products and for managing software and hardware development.
- Within this department, the Specialty Engineering group (which consists of about 40 engineers) ensures the specification, analysis and design of system aspects including (cyber) security, safety, eco-design, reliability/ availability/ maintainability (RAM), diagnostics , data analytics and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC).