Modis has a great opportunity for an experienced System Engineer Infrastructure. Our chosen applicant will on site at one of our client located in Hengelo OV.
Please note, due to security restrictions only applicants with a citizenship of the Netherlands can be considered.
The group performs all system engineering activities for the realization of a command & control system on board of naval ships.
As a system engineer infrastructure, you work in an international multidisciplinary team on the specification, design and validation of the infrastructure platform for the combat management command & control system. In the team you are responsible for the technical design and definition of infrastructure work packages, that will be implemented by scrum teams. Activities include amongst others:
Discuss operational needs together with internal project and product development teams
Perform requirements decomposition towards combat system infrastructure building blocks
Define the detailed functional behaviour of infrastructure building blocks
Support scrum teams that implement the new functionality of infrastructure building blocks
Work in close collaboration with system architects and colleague system engineers
When you join our group you will have a varied working week. One moment you discuss your solution with architects, the other you spend defining the interaction between our command & control system and other systems on board of the ship. You frequently meet with your team to learn from each other and to discuss progress.
Modis is a global consultancy which specializes in IT Engineering and LifeScience.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with Modis, a global consultancy with over 200 clients in the Netherlands. As a Modis consultant you can be assured we take pride in developing your skills and giving you access to cooperate with our global clients. As a global consultancy Modis strives to retain our consultants in order to provide new and exciting opportunities within our local and global community.
- You hold a bachelor or master degree in computer science, electrical engineering, system engineering or comparable.
- You have a demonstrable experience with system engineering of complex systems comparable to naval combat systems.
- You’ve got good knowledge of IT infrastructure technology (networking, operating systems, cyber security) and real-time distributed systems. Relevant technologies include Linux, Cisco networking equipment, Java and Python. Knowledge of container virtualization is preferred
- You are a strong communicator capable of discussing with all types of stakeholders
- You have a high level of creativity, initiative, pragmatism and persuasiveness
- Certifications such as CISSP, RHCA or CCIE are a big plus
- Location: Hengelo in the Netherlands
English European language level: C1, and preferable Dutch language skills at C1 level.
For more information please contact Sergiy Sonin: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp/sms +31 68 308 13 63.