Akkoids is a worldwide market leader in the field of HR Solutions that deliver agile end-to-end solutions for our customers, including professional staffing and consulting, project services, managed services, customized solutions, and outsourcing projects.
At Akkodis IT you are given the opportunity to grow continuously as an expert within your specialist field. We exist to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive.
We are looking for a Cooperate AV Engineer to join our Akkodis IT team, our chosen candidate would work onsite at our client location 3 days a week.
The Digital Enablement team implements and supports all digital experiences in client stores and offices across EMEA. These experiences showcase client products and brand, provide access to client online content and shopping experiences, and provide a word class workplace.
Experiences brought to life by Digital Enablement include interactive applications, digital signage, mobile devices, large-format (touch)screens and other IT infrastructure for network connectivity and security.
Role included but not limited to:
- Engineering overview AV installations
- Consulting, Developing, and implementing audio & video systems.
- We work closely with other technical capabilities, like Windows and Apple engineering, to deliver complete solutions.
- Providing L3 and L4 support to our cooperate environment.
- Protecting, implementing, and setting standards for the corporate environment.
- Responsible for the overall health of our ecosystem.
- Delivery and sign of AV-related projects.
- Software configuration and implementation
- AV R&D, new and potential products
- A bachelor’s degree in media technology with 5 years’ experience or 5 years of experience with digital signage (or equivalent) instead of a degree.
- Expertise in engineering digital signage solutions such as LED, large-format displays, projection, audio zoning and programming etc.
- Expertise with A/V supporting technologies (e.g., touchscreens, video distribution systems, media players and software).
- Strong working knowledge of industry-standard processes for ticket management and service delivery (Service Now).
- Good listening, communication, and documentation skills. Able to partner with and advise internal stakeholders.
- Research-oriented approach to fixing problems. Capable of understanding various infrastructure problems, including those that may not have standard resolution methods.
- Experience with Windows and OSX as part of digital signage solutions.
- Competency in CAD software.