Our candidate is someone obsessed with consumer insights, passionate about the science of marketing, and adept at turning large volumes of data into simple insights and recommended actions. The candidate should feel comfortable working with multiple marketing stakeholders and managing multiple deliverables simultaneously. Experience in analytics and modern digital marketing tools and methods is critical to the candidate’s success in this role. Superb teamwork and strong communication skills are also essential.
- Answer strategic questions about consumer behaviour and engagement across their projects and communication channels through the analysis of a wide variety of signals, data types and sources.
- Support the weekly read and react process by providing rapid adhoc analysis to support short term changes and improvements.
- Use analytics to determine the performance of marketing campaigns including highlighting opportunities for improvement.
- Execute the marketing test and learn plans across categories, channels and creative.
- Integrate qualitative & quantitative findings to define a comprehensive profile of digital marketing effectiveness and consumer needs
- Support the product teams to ensure adequate tagging for marketing analysis.
For our Global Retail client in Hilversum, we are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team at Modis.
We offer first class career development opportunities through the projects provided by our global client list. Next to this we provide a competitive salary range a car, a pension and paid leave to form your benefits package.
Functie-eisen• Strong experience with SQL Programming language and Databricks or Jupyter as an interface for data extraction are a must have (Python is a plus).
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science. Marketing or Marketing Science.
- Ability to quickly and efficiently learn new processes and tools, navigate large amount of information and 'connect the dots'.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and work with teams in different time zones to deliver results against tight timelines .
- Experience with WRIKE or Sprinklr (or other similar project management tools) is a plus.
- Strong team and communication skills, ability to build positive working relationships and work cross functionally.
- Extensive experience analysing large amounts of data (preferably in SQL, Excel acceptable) and translating in actionable insights.
- Experience in quantitative business analysis driven in collaboration with a wide range of cross functional stakeholders.