Modis are looking for a MSSQL, Snowflake & Data Engineer to join our IT team, our chosen candidate would initially work onsite at our global retail client, located in Hilversum.
The position is for a squad that develops and support backend capabilities needed to support applications that serve DSM technology MSSQL, Snowflake & Data Engineer
Your responsibilities will be:
- Work with product owner and scrum master to understand requirements.
- Work with other technical teams to develop new features.
- Work in Dev-ops model.
- Support SL1 and SL2 issues, when other support teams are not able to resolve.
- Help team plan and execute sprint tickets.
Modis is a global consultancy which specializes in IT Engineering and LifeScience.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with Modis, a global consultancy with over 200 clients in the Netherlands. As a Modis consultant you can be assured we take pride in developing your skills and giving you access to cooperate with our global clients. As a global consultancy Modis strives to retain our consultants in order to provide new and exciting opportunities within our local and global community.
Functie-eisenRequired skills and experience:
- 5+years of software engineering experience
- Strong demonstrable skills in two programming languages (e.g. Python)
- Minimum 2 years experience working on full life cycle MSSQL, SSIS Packages
- Strong Experience in Snowflake
- Good to have experience with AWS foundational services like Ec2, S3
- Good to have experience in processing Big Data and analysing the data using Spark, Hive.
- Experienced in unit, functional and automated testing.
- Well versed with Agile methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
For more information please contact Sergiy Sonin: email@example.com or call/whatsapp/sms +31 68 308 13 63.