The QCD labs group is part of the Analytical Development Department of the Pharmaceutical and Analytical Development sector. Overall, the QCD Labs unit consist of 6 sub-teams (Raw-Materials, Sample Management, Cell Culture, Microbiology, Coordination and Release and Stability) and is responsible for release and stability testing as well as the corresponding reporting of the company’s virus and antibody products for use in clinical trials and the analytical support of the pilot plant activities.
Based on formation plan and the needs within the QCD Labs organization, we are looking for a motivated person who enjoys working in a multidisciplinary environment.
Your activities include:
- Review of documents such as assay run sheets (ARS) and laboratory notebooks in order to meet predefined data delivery timelines with expected quality.
- Actively participate in setting up documents and or updating documents to ensure compliance.
- Initiate and participate in continuous improvement projects that progresses the department in quality, EHS and efficiency.
- Setting up and or keeping track of KPIs within the release and stability department.
- Ensuring on time initiation and closure of deviations.
Our client in Leiden is dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. Their teams focus on the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
Functie-eisenYou are suitable for the job when you have the following profile:
- Bachelor (HBO) degree level with minimal of 2 years cGMP experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Affinity and or experience with biological and or analytical assays.
- Affinity with document related tasks will be considered as a pre.
- You are motivated and have positive can-do attitude.
- You have a good communication skills in English, written and spoken.
- Communications skills in Dutch, will be considered as a plus.
- This is a fulltime position (40 hours).
The candidate we look for should be a pro-active team worker who can work independently when needed.
Employment for 32 – 40 (preferred) hours per week starting at an innovative company. You will be working at a multidisciplinary team of Life Science professionals. You get the opportunity to develop your professional skills. Modis continues to innovate and stimulates new ways of working. In addition to getting a lot of freedom, you also get the necessary responsibilities. This way you are encouraged to continue to develop your ambitions and expertise. In this way we can grow together.
If you wish to receive more information first, please contact Cindy van Gorp on email@example.com or 06-1278 1269
How to apply
Please tell us who you are and what motivates you! Send us your using the application button on this website.