The QCD labs group is part of the Analytical Development Department of the Pharmaceutical and Analytical Development sector. Overall, the QCD Labs unit consist of 6 sub-teams (Raw-Materials, Sample Management, Cell Culture, Microbiology, Coordination and Release and Stability) and is responsible for release and stability testing as well as the corresponding reporting of the company’s virus and antibody products for use in clinical trials and the analytical support of the pilot plant activities.
For this team, we are looking for an Assistant Scientist Stability & Release
Your activities include:
- Taking part on all activities related to Release and Stability testing of cGMP TOX and clinical batches of Biopharmaceutical products: Vaccines.
- Ensuring that a high level of Quality is maintained in the department.
- Performing assays like ELISAs or Western Blots with a ‘first time right attitude’.
- Working precisely and on time data delivery with expected quality. (Perform assay, assay review and training).
- Accurate completion of documentation such as assay run sheets (ARS), laboratory notebooks and logbooks.
- Actively participate in setting up documentation to ensure compliance.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects that progresses the department in quality, EHS and efficiency gain.
- Becoming assay responsible person for an assay performed within the team, including updating of test instructions for GMP assays.
Our client in Leiden is dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. Their teams focus on the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
Functie-eisenYou are suitable for the job when you have the following profile:
- MBO / Bachelor (HBO) degree level with minimal of 2 years cGMP experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Working experience with cGMP is a plus.
- Experience with biological assay.
- You are motivated and have positive can-do attitude.
- Previous experience working in a pharma/biotech will be a plus.
- You have a good communication skills in English, written and spoken.
- This is a fulltime position.
The candidate we look for should be a pro-active team worker who can work independently when needed.
Employment for 32 – 40 (preferred) hours per week starting at an innovative company. You will be working at a multidisciplinary team of Life Science professionals. You get the opportunity to develop your professional skills. Modis continues to innovate and stimulates new ways of working. In addition to getting a lot of freedom, you also get the necessary responsibilities. This way you are encouraged to continue to develop your ambitions and expertise. In this way we can grow together.
If you wish to receive more information first, please contact Cindy van Gorp on firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-1278 1269
How to apply
Please tell us who you are and what motivates you! Send us your using the application button on this website.