As a Sourcing Associate your full responsibilities are:
- Managing the realization of vendor contracts in a timely manner
- Function as Point of Contact for vendors to obtain Scope of Works, PO management and be involved as needed in issue escalations.
- Assess the feasibility of Sample Processing Labs selected for peripheral blood mononuclear cell (PBMC) isolation on clinical samples for cellular testing
- Perform qualification of selected SPLs on request of GCO (e.g. review data, request training, give on-site training in PBMC isolation)
- Ensure a sufficient quality of isolated PBMCs before qualification of the SPLs
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Understand basic sample requirements for clinical trials
- Build and maintain an internal and external network to optimize the feasibility process
Next to that, you will provide support to multiple groups, like:
- Training of SPL personnel on PBMC isolation by advising and/or on-site trainings
- Process improvement
- Support vendor RFP process
- Participate in Technical visits or regular vendor F2F meetings
- Budget process
Our client in Leiden is dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. Their teams focus on the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The Clinical Immunology departmental support team is responsible for the outsourcing strategy and contracting for Immuno assays for their Vaccine programs.
Building good relationships with Immunology labs and collaboration with other groups within Clinical Immunology to successfully outsource activities is key. In addition, the group is responsible for feasibility and qualification of clinical sample processing laboratories (SPLs) as requested by the Global Clinical Operations department (GCO) and supports the sample logistics.
Functie-eisenYou are suitable for the job when you have the following profile:
- BSc / HBO Education or equivalent level with at least 2 years relevant working experience; e.g. pharma, CRO. Experience in Clinical Trials is a plus.
- You have Project Management affinity as well as some exposure to people management.
- Vendor Management skills are key for this job as well as good communication skills.
Employment for 32 – 40 (preferred) hours per week starting at an innovative company. You will be working at a multidisciplinary team of Life Science professionals. You get the opportunity to develop your professional skills. Modis continues to innovate and stimulates new ways of working. In addition to getting a lot of freedom, you also get the necessary responsibilities. This way you are encouraged to continue to develop your ambitions and expertise. In this way we can grow together.
If you wish to receive more information first, please contact us on email@example.com or 040 - 7999 010
I want to apply now
Please tell us who you are and what motivates you! Send us your using the application button on this website. Closing date is 7 Oct 2020.
[Cindy van Gorp - Guldenaar 03-11-2020 11:53 (GMT +01:00)] Gerealiseerd