We are looking for an (Associate) Analyst to be responsible for the coordination of the release and stability testing in the QC Lab.
- Coordinate the release of raw materials drug substance and drug products from internal and external stakeholders (CMOs) to ensure on-time delivery of results per agreed timelines.
- Coordinate the stability testing of large molecule products according local procedures and agreed timelines.
- Act as subject matter expert on release and stability processes and has a leading role during the GMP inspections.
- Participate in meetings of the quality network organization and partner with customers (e.g. CMOs, JSC manufacturing sites, PQM) to ensure flawless experience
- Are responsible to coordinate all data requests provided by various stakeholders (RA; Health Authority; DPDS etc) and has the accountability to plan, organize, prioritize and execute the data Requests based on the stakeholder requests.
- Lead and drive continuous improvement projects.
- Adhere to compliance best practices, EHSS regulations and lean principles.
- Perform other work-related activities assigned by supervisor.
Modis is part of the Adecco Group and is the Professional Staffing/Consulting group and we have Consultants in our team who we second to clients. Currently it employs 500 consultants in the Netherlands and 20,000 worldwide. The focus of Modis Life Sciences is mainly in the direction of QA, QC, PV, RA, R&D and process profiles within an organization in the field of Biotech, Pharmaceutical industry and Food. We have Consultants working at EMA, Janssen, Sanquin, Astellas, Unilever, Corbion, MSD, Aspen and many more!
We have an exciting new job opportunity as a Lab Analyst (Associate) at our pharmaceutical client based in Leiden.
Our client is part of an international company, and develops and manufactures biologicals aiming to treat diseases in the field of cardiology, immunology and oncology.
Functie-eisenWe are looking for candidates with the following skills and qualifications:
They have Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline with 0-2 years (Associate) or 2-4 years (Analist) of related working experience.
- Advanced knowledge on lab systems and lab environment, data integrity and data management.
- Knowledge of statistical data analyses.
- Didactical skills to effectively transfer information in a training environment.
- They have strong communication skills both in oral and written communication
- Lean/BE experience
- Proactive stakeholder management
Employment for 32 – 40 (preferred) hours per week starting at an innovative company. You will be working at a multidisciplinary team of Life Science professionals. You get the opportunity to develop your professional skills. Modis continues to innovate and stimulates new ways of working. In addition to getting a lot of freedom, you also get the necessary responsibilities. This way you are encouraged to continue to develop your ambitions and expertise. In this way we can grow together.
If you wish to receive more information first, please contact us on email@example.com
I want to apply now
Please tell us who you are and what motivates you! From your letter and our conversation it becomes clear that you have the right personal and technical skills for the job. Send your application using the application button on this page. The closing date for this job opening is 8 July, 2021