Modis is currently searching for a Linux Administrator for an industrial technology-oriented organization specialized in chips, in Eindhoven.
Modis is a global consultancy which specializes in IT, Engineering and LifeScience. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with Modis, a global consultancy with over 200 clients in the Netherlands. As a Modis consultant you can be assured we take pride in developing your skills and giving you access to cooperate with our global clients. As a global consultancy Modis strives to retain our consultants in order to provide new and exciting opportunities within our local and global community.
- Strong knowledge and experience in working with RedHat Enterprise Linux;
- Extensive experience in hardening Linux systems to meet organization standards;
- Experience in designing, deploying, configuring, performance and maintenance of large number of Linux servers;
- Experience managing accounts, roles, privilege in a Linux environment;
- Experience in working with 3rd party Configuration Management Tools, such as Ansible;
- Strong scripting experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze Linux configurations to solve technical complex issues, offer alternative solutions and make timely, logical decisions for problem resolution appropriately based on overall client need;
- Planning and Co-ordination skills;
- Good Communication and Analytical skills;
- Experience of ITIL process, Change management, Incident management and Problem Management.
What do we offer:
- A competitive salary;
- A car or a public transport card;
- A contribution pension;
- A paid leave of 24 days (when working 40 hours weekly);
- Holiday payment of 8%;
- And more secondary benefits (like yearly bonuses, discounts).