We are looking for a Program Manager to join our Akkodis IT team, our chosen candidate would work onsite at our client location.
Akkodis is a worldwide market leader in the field of HR Solutions that deliver agile end-to-end solutions for our customers, including professional staffing and consulting, project services, managed services, customized solutions, and outsourcing projects.
At Akkodis IT you are given the opportunity to grow continuously as an expert within your specialist field. We exist to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- PMP/ Prince 2 / MSP certification
- Agile / Scrum Master
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- Strong (10+ yrs.) Project Management
- Strong (5+ yrs.) Program Management
- Experience in IT infrastructure Industry standard project management
- Effectively participate in a virtual, globally distributed team
- Strong Program Management/Project Management/Co-ordination experience
- Drive Customer satisfaction for the projects by having a good rapport with the project sponsors
- Delivering business critical Merger, Acquisition, Divestiture and Joint Venture (MADJV) projects
- Actively managing large amount (40+) of projects in multiple programs and/or responsible project porfolio
- Experience with off-shore delivery models
- Understanding and basic knowledge on:
o Data center functionality and architecture
o Network (data, security, telephony) domain
o End User Compute functionality and solutions
- 15 + yrs. of relevant work experience
- Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes
- Understand Key Performance Indicators and SLA variations Management
- Understand Project quality audit. Be on top of Projects and ensure that they are closed within Budget and schedule.
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects.
- Ability to work successfully in both a team environment and independently.
- Ability to understand and translate business requirements to appropriate technical streams
- Effectively participate in a virtual, globally, diverse, distributed team.
- Ability to communicate effectively in all settings, including sensitive and intense situations, by tactfully responding to requests and thoughtfully persuading others to adopt ideas.
- Experience in contract negotiation and management of vendors.
- Interest in exploring new MADJV methodology.
- Deep knowledge of project management, planning, and organization.
- Staffing, Planning, People Management, Managing Profitability, Promoting Process Improvement, Financial Planning and Strategy, Strategic Planning, dealing with Complexity, Analyzing Information, Vision, Performance Management
- Knowledge or experience with ITIL processes (Incident, Change, configuration)
- ITIL V3 service transition certified (Preferred)