- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- At least 3 years experience as a full stack developer in Web services and Data management in a service oriented architecture with proficiency in Java and Typescript.
- At least 3 years experience with JAVA 8 or above (preferably JAVA11 or above).
- At least 3 years experience with Angular 2+ and Spring frameworks (including Spring Boot version 2 or above).
- At least 3 years experience with SQL, PL/SQL and accessing databases from Java.
- At least 2 years experience with ActiveMQ.
- At least 3 years experience with unit testing and integration testing.
- Proven ability to produce clear and concise software design and test documentation, including knowledge of coding standards, clean code principles, software design patterns and data structures.
- Experience with Microservices (involving containers, CI/CD, …) would be an asset
- Experience with the development of cyber security and safety critical products would be an asset
Modis have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Java Developer, the successful applicants will be seconded to our air traffic control client located near Maastricht.
Please note, only applicants from an EU member state can be considered.
This opportunity is initially for 1 year but will extend for 4 years after at this particular client.
The role is suited to applicants with 3+ years Java Development experience.
The Objective of the role:
participate in the further development of the ATMP (Air Traffic Management Portal) front end and back end and to provide user support.
The purpose of our current ATMP is to provide a collaboration platform where Air Navigation Service Providers, the Network Manager and Airlines do jointly assess and act in the context of customer support. The ATMP is widely interconnected to other internal and external subsystems and complex data streams, uses modern communication techniques, as activeMQ, Java Spring, etc. and provides a state-of-the-art web application to end-users.
About Eurocontrol and MUAC
The European Organisation for the Safety of Air Navigation, commonly known as Eurocontrol, is an international organisation working to achieve safe and seamless air traffic management across Europe. Founded in 1960, Eurocontrol currently has 41 member states and is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
EUROCONTROL‘s mission is to harmonise and integrate air navigation services in Europe, aiming at the creation of a uniform air traffic management (ATM) system for civil and military Users, in order to achieve the safe, secure, orderly, expeditious and economic flow of traffic throughout Europe, while minimising adverse environmental impact.
[Nicolo Vago 07-09-2022 09:46 (GMT +02:00)] Realized