- Develop / Implement / Test / Document reliable and maintainable software.
- Executing the design of analog circuits of moderate to high complexity in state of the art submicron CMOS IC technologies.
The company creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world. Building on its expertise in High Performance Mixed Signal electronics, the company is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing. The company has operations in more than 25 countries.
The central AMSIP organization’s department develops and supplies standard CMOS high quality, state of the art IP in the areas of data converters, reference monitors and power management. We are in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, and Bangalore, India.
For the AMSIP Eindhoven development center we are looking for a Analog IC designer.
- You hold a relevant degree in Electrical Engineer or other relevant area in analog elctronics
- Knowledge of analog CMOS circuits and systems
- Analog design experience on system and component level
- Experience with Cadence design environment
- Experience with analog simulation programs like Spectre
- Able to make a clear documentation of designs
- Experience with evaluation of analog circuits
- Clear and concise communication
- Relevant knowledge in one of the following areas:
data conversion (AD/DA),
power management (LDO, DC/DC).
For more information please contact Barbara Otrebska: email@example.com or WhatsApp/sms/call +31 622 411 071.