Analog design for Battery Management System ICs
- Specify circuit blocks/IPs according system/customer requirements;
- Design of analogue/mixed signal circuit blocks;
- Verification, validation and characterization of circuit blocks and/or the full product;
- Supporting and training of JV design teams in solving, design-in of products in customer applications, industrialization of the products, and design methodology improvements.
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Within this department, they develop single-cell BMS solutions for Lithium Ion batteries used for automotive application like the electrical cars. The project is run together with the joint venture located in the China. The goal is to serve Chinese and Global market for electrification of vehicles.
The team consists of engineers in China, the Netherlands and India with analog and digital design, verification and validation engineers.
- Ph.D/MSc degree in analog design, more than 10 years of working experience;
- Knowledge of analog circuit design, semiconductor devices and relevant CAD tools
- Skilled in structured IC design methodology covering specification, implementation and design verification
- Proven track record in IP designs of sigma/delta ADC, bandgap, LDO, SMPS, high voltage drivers, etc.;
- Familiar with product development process, 5 sigma design techniques for automotive quality;
- Background in SOI diffusion process/ABCD9 is a pre;
- Capable of working in a multi-culture environment, communications skills, willing to travel to Fareast (a few times a year, max stay 2-3 weeks).
Next to the technical skills, the following inter-personal skills are equally important:
- Willingness to act in the project team as coach/mentor/trainer for junior analog designers
- Communication skills in English,
- Awareness working in a multi-culture environment.
- Travel to Shanghai, minimum 4 times/year, duration 2 weeks each time
- Self-propelled, working independently
Please contact Kerry Barclay: email@example.com