Hybrid working +/- 3 days on-site. preference Nijmegen but Eindhoven can also be possible.
- Implementation of analog circuits (design, layout, verification, validation) and review of design blocks including design for testability and yield improvement.
- Block level modelling to speed up system simulations.
- Develop and execute test cases, self-checking test benches
- Adhere to state-of-the-art design techniques and tooling.
- Cooperate in international project teams committed to achieve the required timelines and performance.
- Creation and maintenance of design-specific documentation.
- Coaching of junior design engineers
Modis are looking for an Analog IC Designer for our client in The Netherlands.
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Department / Project
CTO Design Center (CDC) – AMS Design (AMSD) is part of the central CTO organization. As an internal design center, CDC strives to build a strong centralized team for maximum value add to their business, being recognized as the to-go-to “Centre of Excellence” in design by offering high-level of expertise, flexibility and quality to various Business Lines/ Product Lines within the company.
- Proven experience in analog IC design
- Solid AMS modeling skills (Verilog(AMS) or similar).
- Expertise in EMC / ESD as well as device physics.
- Background in automotive IC’s preferred
- Up to date with state of the art analog DfT concepts.
- Have strong fundamentals in circuit theory and strong hands-on experience in design and layout techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of IC design and V&V processes, EDA tooling (Cadence) and design flows is a must.
- Knowledgeable of relevant processes, methods and relevant quality standards.
- Analytical, creative and able to solve problems demanding the highest level of performance.
- Good communicator, team player, able to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-site teams.
We are looking forward to receiving your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org