In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Definition of Test Strategy & bringing in Test Automation & reporting
- Develop quickly prototype application to demonstrate the platform capabilities
- Align with design team on understanding the features to test
- Create test cases for robust test coverage
- Execute the tests and report on the results
- Test & Debug the software on the target boards (development/production)
PL Car Infotainment is a Product Line within our clients RF Processing. The focus of the R&D organization is on First Class innovation- and Development of (Infotainment) Radio products and (Driver assistance) Radar- and Car2x products for the Automotive market.
For their DSP firmware team within this product line in Nijmegen, The Netherlands, they are looking for an audio DSP software verification and validation engineer to join our challenging Research & Development team. In your role you will have a close cooperation with the audio DSP SW engineers.
- C/C++ and Assembly Coding skills
- Experience in DSP SW architecture, Embedded System design and implementation in an RTOS environment
- Good understanding of Audio system domain, Digital signal processing and Knowledge of fixed point programming techniques
- Strong software debugging skills using JTAG, Emulator or Simulator
- Experience with communication protocol such as SPI, I2C, PCIe etc.
- Experience with embedded development toolchains, debugging tools and version control systems
- Experience in continuous Development and integration environment (Jenkins, Bamboo etc.)
- Solid understanding of compiler, linker, loader and other tools
- Prototype new features on MATLAB or equivalent and demonstrate using Simulation
- Experience with Audio Peripherals such as ADC, DAC, SPDIF, PCM, IIS, TDM, PDM etc.
- Experience with SVN or Atlassian tool such as JIRA, Bitbucket and confluence
- Experience in working in an agile software development environment
- Knowledge and experience using Audio precision, Oscilloscope, Spectrum analyzer and Logic Analyzer.
- Good understanding of HW systems and ability to read / understand schematics and layout files
- Aware of quality process, ASPICE or ISO26262
- A very good team player with good interpersonal, planning, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Does it sound like a next step in your professional career?
Do not hesitate and apply via firstname.lastname@example.org - let's explore your future together!
[Kerry Barclay 14-06-2022 14:12 (GMT +02:00)] Realised