General Scope of the role:
Offering Business Planning support and work with both internal & external stakeholders (semicon industry)
- Creates and manages build plans
- Manages balance of inventory levels
- Addressing all written/verbal requests and complaints received from the Client.
- Process improvements.
- Creates and manages build plans and associated BOMs, routings, and planning parameters to drive factory orders through the material requirements planning (MRP) system.
- Manages balance of inventory levels, factory loadings, product availability and lead times in support of business objectives.
- Analyzes problems related to delivery and determines root causes/solutions.
- Resolves supply versus demand disconnects in relation to defined and planned factory capacities.
- Sets priorities and ensures factory execution in support of committed customer supply.
- Works with business and customer organizations on service and delivery-related issues.
- Schedules new orders based on available supply.
- Utilizes Sales and Operations process to plan capital requirements for capacity expansions in support of anticipated demand.
- Leads ad hoc teams to resolve issues.
- Participates in process improvement sessions and implementations.
- Additional responsibilities may include special projects or process redesign in support of organizational goals.
- Contributes to creation of and follows guidelines for standard work processes.
- Maximize quarterly revenue by analyzing mismatch & feasible plan and identify direction/ actions to close mismatch.
- Lead command center by identifying business impact, capacity modeling, re-prioritizing supply and orders when big supply crisis.
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 30.000 employees and a revenue of over $9 billion.
Building on its expertise in High-Performance Mixed Signal electronics, our client is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
Required Professional Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in supply chain, technical, or business degree
- 5+ years of supply chain planning experience in semiconductor industry
- JDA experience
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills required
- Advanced Excel is a must
- Advanced English language skills, both written and spoken
- Other language skills a plus: German, French, Japanese, Spanish
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Client relationship capacity
- Written communication
- Strong planning capacity
- Self-confidence and independence in making decisions
Required work experience:
- Minimum 5+ year of previous work experience.
- Previous work experience in supply chain constitutes an advantage.
- Previous work experience in client relationships.
If you have any questions about this role, please contact Kerry Barclay.
Mobile +31 6 53 225 718; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Kerry Barclay 19-04-2021 10:34 (GMT +02:00)] Realised