One of the mega trends is the evolution towards self-driving cars. Product Line In-Vehicle Networking is enabling this by bringing ultra-reliable, high-speed, CAN, LIN, Flexray and Ethernet-based data communication into the cars.
Do you like to work in a highly motivated team, devoted to bring best-in-class next generation In-Vehicle Networking products, in a demanding market with extreme high standards for quality? Are you a trouble shooter, have a hands-on mentality and are eager to find any issue in a new design before it gets at our customers?
For the Product Line in Vehicle Networking in Nijmegen, the Netherlands, we are looking for a Senior DIGITAL DESIGN ENGINEER.
- IP/SoC level Architecting with focus on the Digital part of AMS IP’s
- Block level architecting and RTL design
- RTL Quality Checks, RTL Synthesis, Constraints development
- Incoming inspections of IP’s
Do you get your energy out of complex troubleshooting and working on high tech equipment? Can you handle the demands to maximize the uptime of your tools? Are you that team player who helps bring your colleges to a higher level? We might be looking for you!
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion...
- MSc in Electrical Engineering or proven similar level by experience
- At least 4 years’ experience in Semiconductor industry, as Digital Design Engineer
- Strong knowledge of RTL design languages, scripting and design automation
- Experience with the state of art digital design/verification flow and tools (for Simulation, Synthesis, Formal verification, Linting etc), preferably with Cadence tooling
- Quality mindset is a must have, experience with Automotive grade & quality design is an advantage
- Affinity with verification and mixed signal design
- Experience with working in project teams, planning, tracking & reporting of progress
- Experience with working in a multicultural environment
- Excellent communication in English, both verbal and written