- Supports the Equipment and Process Engineering (EPE) organization by maintaining, initiating and implementing technical improvements and supporting the manufacturing organization.
- Reports to an Engineering section manager. Supports manufacturing and Process sustaining and Enhancement (PSE). As Equipment Engineer you are responsible for wafer processing equipment performance with special focus on the more complex problems. Besides problem analyzing and solving you will actively develop and introduce equipment and process improvements on product quality, throughput, scrap-reduction, cost savings and reduction of repeaters.
- Responsible to maintain and continuously improve your equipment, that meets the safety and quality requirements of the company and comply with the applicable standards. Validation is also done on the shop floor.
- Proactively connects with Manufacturing and transfers improvement ideas concerning structural technical problems, material quality issues and bottlenecks into improvement actions, involve other sections and departments if applicable and drive these actions until successful implementation.
- Use technical knowledge and experience to contribute in improvement projects.
- Define the required quantity and secure the availability of production tools, initiate upgrades, support maintenance actions and solve safety issues.
- Coordinates quality related escalations to customers and support Manufacturing in securing production progress.
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
- BSc. or MSc. level in Mechatronics, Physics, Mechanical engineering, Automotive engineering, Electronics or other relevant technical area.
- Knowledge of complex production processes, preferably in a high-tech environment.
- Languages: Dutch and English.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, process optimization, statistical process control, FMEA and Quality Management Systems (preferred)
- Raising the bar; Analytical, pragmatic, pro-active and customer oriented.
- Engages curiosity; Self-assured and able to engage and convince people, also at higher management levels.
- Takes initiative; shows ownership, hands on mentality.
- Working together; Is a reliable team player, listens to and absorbs other ideas and opinions. Good social/communication skills on different levels.
- Developing deep core competences; Is a quick learner, able to prioritize and operate independently and adapt to changing circumstances focusing on quality and continuous improvement.
If you have any questions or to apply for this role, don't hesitate and please contact Barbara Otrebska, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org