- Drive cost-down and quality strategy - Planning of all activities to further reduce the manufacturing costs by development of better and more efficient test methods. Introduce higher multisite- or instrip solutions and further optimize the test flow and number of test stages thereby working together with assembly, test and wafer factories while balancing this with Quality performance (PPM levels)
- Has the technical depth & communication skills to lead discussions with technical experts and leaders from other disciplines in Product creation as well as in manufacturing to influence the direction and decisions while making right balance between TPE/Industrial requirements and project goals.
- A Lead analyze complex and undefined problems and create non-existing solutions. taking initiatives outside own department.
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- >5 years of experience in semiconductor Product or Test Engineering, IC Design or Validation
- Experience in new product introduction and volume ramp-up
- At least 3 year experience with industrialization and testing of components or IC’s on industrial testers (Advantest 93k, SPEA, LTXC).
- Skills in programming languages like Python, R, C++
- Knowledge and experience in Analogue/Mixed Signal/RF measurement techniques, automotive environment.
- Basic statistical knowledge is a must, while experience on SPC (Statistic Process Control) is a plus.
- Pro-active, hands-on mentality, Automotive quality-minded
- Enthusiastic, team player, happy to work in international and virtual team set-up.
- Problem solver, showing strong sense of ownership and initiative.
- Creative, rapid learner, cooperative.
- Excellent in communication and reporting in English, spanning technical leads, project leaders, management.
Please contact: email@example.com