As a Lab Support Engineer, you will be setting up measurement benches, performing RF measurements, and partnering with design / characterization / test engineers to debug issues. The lab support engineer must be familiar with lab equipment (o-scope, power meter, vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, signal generator, soldering station).
Main responsibilities of the lab engineer include the support of all kind of activities in the lab, a.o.:
- Assembly of electronic devices and components (SMD, IC) on PCB (printed circuit boards) for complex RF modules;
- Perform electrical RF, wafer probing and power measurements on passive & active components and RF modules;
- Other supportive activities like inventory management and inventory replenishment of lab supplies as well as equipment asset management;
- Mechanically stabilizing, improving and further professionalize the test benches (from lab tables to production bench in 19” racks;
- The design and mechanical documentation of test benches;
- Responsible for lab tidiness and definition and compliance of ESD procedures.
- Will be part of a cross functional team driving innovative projects & product developments.
This position is located within our client's RF Front-End (RFFE) Engineering Department in Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
In this role you have the opportunity to work in a professional, dynamic and challenging environment. Our client's solutions include highly customized LNAs, PAs, FEMs, antenna tuner and multi-throw switches in standalone and module packages for 4G and 5G wireless cell phone and ultra-mobile devices.
A minimum of 2 years of professional experience with the following skills:
- Understanding of RF testing, wafer probing
- PCB design/debug skills, familiarity with PCB drawings, good soldering skills
- Basic MS Office knowledge
- English, verbally and in writing
- Flexibility, good communication skills to convey complex and/or detailed information to multiple people, work collaboratively in a team
- Works independently with little supervision, ability to work under pressure to meet product introduction schedules
Target driven, team player, RF test, soldering
Please contact: Kerry.email@example.com including your CV.
I look forward to hearing from you.