In this exciting role, you will be responsible for leading the development of the Industrial Test Solution for Mass production.
- As Lead Test Engineer you are responsible for leading industrial test solution development for our client's most advanced Ethernet products.
- Be the central point of contact for all stakeholders, prepare project plans, report on progress, drive execution and improvements to meet ambitious targets.
- Take ownership of Design & Development of the Industrial Test Solution, enabling testing of high-volume production. Work in a multidisciplinary team writing the Test Strategy and Plan that suits product cost and quality requirements.
- You work closely together with IC design, developing Test Methods that comply to Design For Testability and Manufacturability.
- Responsible for designing the interfacing electronics and writing the Test Programs to enable testing in mass production, using industrial testers such as Advantest PS1600.
- You organize knowledge transfer to the sustaining teams at the remote sites, for this we expect you are an efficient communicator in a multicultural environment.
- To stimulate continuous improvement we define workgroups, for example to improve our test methodologies and test efficiency. If you have good ideas and eager to learn more, there are always opportunities for your further growth!
Our cient's high performance mixed signal technologies for Automotive applications create new ways to make cars cleaner, safer, more comfortable, and more fun. Their Advanced Analog (AA) Business Unit’s mission is to provide a broad portfolio of differentiated analog, mixed-signal, wireless, and energy management solutions that enable their customers to realize compelling green, safe, connected, and secure products for the automotive market.
Product Line In-Vehicle Networking is enabling this by bringing high-speed, Ethernet-based data communication into the cars. For our client's Product Line In Vehicle Networking in Nijmegen the Netherlands, we are looking for a Lead Test Engineer.
- MSc in Electrical Engineering or other technical engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in semiconductor industry preferably IC Development, Test & Product Engineering, IC Manufacturing Engineering and/or Semiconductor Quality Engineering
- Experience with Advantest PS1600 testers is preferred
- Ethernet experience preferred
- Experience with working in a multicultural environment
- Good communication and reporting skills in English
If you have any questions or to apply for this role, don't hesitate and please contact Kerry Barclay, e-mail: email@example.com