- To drive or facilitate new product/package qualification.
- To ensure new product introduction is fully prepared for product manufacturability, enabling required QCD, including rapid time to market.
- To manage production ramp-up for a new product in an established source and is responsible to manage product transfers in an established source (FAB, Test, and Assembly).
- To provide yield monitoring and analysis in cooperation with Manufacturing, Wafer fab and Test Engineer, etc.
- To drive and facilitate product and yield improvements in term of cost (test parameter reduction and test stage elimination), quality, delivery and related technical issues.
- To drive and continuously improve product manufacturability, including time to yield, R&R improvement, hold lot prevention, product-process fit, test time reduction, etc.
- To apply technical knowledge for problem solving in developing or manufacturing environment.
- To provide systemic analysis, organization and review of various manufacturing and electrical data sources to establish solutions for product improvement.
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering or Relate field.
- At least 5 years or more experience in Semiconductors industry required.
- Knowledge in wafer FAB processes, CMOS and Non-volatile process, Wafer / IC testing and IC assembly process, is required.
- Experience of cost down or yield improvement such as process improvement, PPM reduction such as quality screening or test coverage etc. are required.
- Excellent in statistic knowledge and data analysis with statistic tools (Data power, Exensio, JMP, etc.)
- Will and ability to move deeper into process technology to be better able to derive conclusions based on data Analysis.
- Capability for taking initiative and constructively challenging the status quo.
- Pro-active, hands-on mentality, Automotive quality-minded
- Enthusiastic, team player, happy to work in international and virtual team set-up.
- Problem solver, showing strong sense of ownership and initiative.
- Creative, rapid learner, cooperative.
- Excellent in communication and reporting in English, spanning technical leads, project leaders, management.
Please contact: email@example.com