Your role is to support the Equipment and Process Engineering (EPE) organization by maintaining, initiating and implementing technical improvements and provide support to the manufacturing organization.
As Process Engineer you are responsible for process performance with special focus on the more complex problems. Besides problem analyzing and solving you will actively develop and introduce process improvement on product quality, throughput, scrap-reduction, cost savings and reduction of repeaters.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible to maintain and provide up-to-date procedures and processes, that meet the safety and quality requirements and comply with the applicable standards.
- Proactively connects with manufacturing and transfers improvement ideas concerning structural technical problems, material quality issues and bottlenecks into improvement actions, involve other sections and departments if applicable and drive these actions until successful implementation.
- Use technical knowledge and experience to contribute in improvement projects.
- Define the required quantity and secure the availability of production tools, initiate upgrades, support maintenance actions and solve safety issues.
- Coordinates quality related escalations to customers and support manufacturing in securing production progress.
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
They operate the largest 8“ integrated circuits wafers fab in Europe. It is a high-tech environment with many multi discipline challenges, housing over 450 manufacturing tools (ASML, ASM/TEL, Applied Material, LAM) and 150 measurement tools (inline inspections, end of inline testing).
Education: BSc. or MSc. level in Physics, Chemistry, Electronics or other relevant technical area.
- Knowledge of complex production processes in a high-tech environment (preferred)
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, process optimization, statistical process control, FMEA and Quality Management Systems (preferred)
- Raising the bar; Analytical, pragmatic, pro-active and customer oriented
- Engages curiosity; Self-assured and able to engage and convince people, also at higher management levels
- Takes initiative; shows ownership, hands on mentality
- Working together; Is a reliable team player, listens to and absorbs other ideas and opinions. Good social/communication skills on different levels
- Developing deep core competences; Is a quick learner, able to prioritize and operate independently and adapt to changing circumstances focusing on quality and continuous improvement
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org