This Product Engineering position includes data analysis for one of our Car Radar products related to customer return investigations, test release and test stage elimination. Exensio Yield is the data analysis tool to be used. The tasks are executed in close cooperation with Test, Quality and Manufacturing.
The responsibilities include:
- Executing and report out in-depth data analysis on test data
- Interface with Test Engineering to ensure that the test used in manufacturing covers all quality standards and product requirements
- Evaluate the producibility of the products in industrial conditions with an optimized yield and cost
Our client enables secure connections for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, they are driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has approximately 30,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $9.41 billion in 2018.
The business line RF processing is leading in mixed signal processors for car infotainment, personal health and car radar applications. They are leading the industry in state-of-the art solutions using advanced CMOS technologies.
You will be working in an international team of Product Engineers, with sites in Leuven, Hamburg, Nijmegen and Eindhoven, in close cooperation with manufacturing sites in Asia. The office language is English.
The tasks require strong skills in data analysis, based on a technical background.
Being a strong communicator, being curious beyond the boundaries of your own responsibilities, being team oriented but able to work independently and thinking critically are personal characteristics that will make you enjoy this role and be successful.
- BSc /MSc in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Strong skills in statistics and data analysis, preferably experienced with Exensio
- Strong problem-solving & analytical skills
- 3+ years of experience in the area of Product Engineering
- Creative, cooperative, flexible and a wide scope
- Strong communication and reporting skills, also in English
- Enthusiastic, international team player showing ownership and initiative
If you have any questions or to apply for this role, don't hesitate and please contact Kerry Barclay.
Mobile +31 6 53 225 718; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org