- Develop and maintain resource management framework, including initiating resource demand, analyzing, and reporting overallocations, mitigate and resolve bottlenecks.
- Supporting the Program Management Planning and Resource Lead to maintain resource master plan; analyze resource bottlenecks; preparing resource reports on a 3 weeks cycle
- Liaise regularly with resource owners, project managers and Leads to collate resource capacity and allocation levels, updating resource data in resource master plan (MS Excel) and program plan (MS Project)
- Resolving resource conflicts with the support of the Executive Management Team, negotiating with main stakeholders.
- Ensure quality control over resource management tools in terms of data cleansing and proper resource allocation (MS Excel, MS Project and JIRA)
- Support Program RAIDs: ensure quality control and raise/mitigate risks related to resource management process and resource allocation within the plateaus
- Ensuring resource reports to respective decision-making bodies (stakeholders, Steering Committee, Program Director, Program Executive Body etc.)
- Prepare and manage training to project managers and other key stakeholders on PMO tools and methodology to ensure standards are adhered related to resource management process.
A new program launched at the beginning of 2021 will enable the future vision and growth ambitions for our client through global Business and IT Transformation.
As Senior Resource Manager, you will be responsible for the daily/operational management of Program members’ availability and capacity, provide support to the Program Management Planning and Resource Lead and be part of the large global team of around 200 people with the responsibility to deliver the next generation of Corporate IT systems (SAP focused), data science technologies as well as facilitate change to support the new ways of working.
· Proven experience of Program management within a large organization
· At least 5 years proven experience of resource management
· Experience of program and project management using AGILE and PMI/Prince methodology (or equivalent) for large sized projects is an advantage
· Excellent written/oral English communication skills for reports, presentations, alignments is a must
· Culturally sensitive and have experience in global communications
· Comfortable dealing with/presenting to C-level executives
· Advanced level knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, MS Excel
· Knowledge of ServiceNow and JIRA is an advantage
· Structured thinking, both details oriented but also maintaining the big picture and logical dependencies
· Very strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills
· Proactivity and capability to work alone, managing your own tasks
· Team player, supportive attitude
· Open to learn/improve Project/Program management skills
· Evoke creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition
· Bachelor/master level
· Certifications in any of the following is big advantage: PMP, PfMP, CAPM, PMI-PBA, PMI-RMP, PMI-SP; PMI-ACP
· Scrum Master, Product Owner, Agile
· Prince2, Portfolio, Program and Project Offices (APMG - P30®)
· Managing Successful Programs (MSP™); Portfolio, Program and Project Management Maturity Model (P3M3®), or other related qualifications
· Advanced MS Project, MS Excel knowledge
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org