As Project Support Officer you will support and administrate the projects and contribute to projects success. You will be part of Projects core team and support it by enabling the project logistics and be a referent on projects tools and ways of working.
You will be responsible for :
- Drive logistics to enable project success (Key contact for Wafer fabs, Assembly fabs and test fabs (local and overseas) to manufacture products make samples available on time for to the project Core team.
- Manage tools for project monitoring, reporting, documentation, configuration management and requirement management.
- Consolidate and report R&D KPIs and project execution data to stakeholders.
- Contribute to tools and processes continuous improvement.
- Ensure Quality and maintenance of the project data.
- Support Project Managers in deploying tools and ways of work.
- Represent organization in cross BL/PL competence teams.
- Manage Export Classification of products
Your Team :
You will join Program Management Office team together with 2 Program Managers, 4 Project Managers and 2 Project Support Officers.
You will have the chance to contribute to the key growth area for the future and to build on the evolution towards self-driving cars. Our client's Automotive business unit offers sensor and processing technology that drives all aspects of the secure connected cars of today and the autonomous cars of tomorrow.
Our client is number 1 in automotive semiconductor devices and in Automotive networking where we foresee a strong growth in the next decade.
Their Product line In-Vehicle Networking (IVN) is the world’s leading supplier of integrated circuits for in-vehicle communication, ranging from LIN, CAN, FlexRay, System Basis Chips (SBC) to Ethernet PHYs and switches. In high-end vehicles, there are more than 100 transceivers inside the vehicle and thanks to our client's market leadership; virtually every car produced in the world is equipped with at least one of their IVN products.
They work with all major automotive manufacturers and Tier 1s, and we are recognized in the industry as the leader in performance, quality and technology. We have an international organization with offices in The Netherlands, India, Germany & China.
We have an opportunity in the Product Line "In Vehicle Networking" (IVN) for a Project Support Officer (PSO).
This is an international organization which value the "working together" while having a clear ambition to grow in the business and become more efficient.
Experience Required :
- Well organized way of work
- Data Analysis competencies
- Office Tools
- PowerBI Developer skills
- Structured way of working, good interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate efficiently at all levels of the organization.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org