Functieprofielctivities would include:
- Driving continuous improvement through CAPA management
- Complaint Management
- Internal auditing
- Supplier/Distributor Management and Risk management activities
- Maintenance and improvement of Quality Management Systems
- Promoting quality assurance within the company and provide training for colleagues to extend their knowledge on QA matters
- Supporting the software development team throughout the software development process
- Supporting in (implementation) projects to manage necessary changes in the QMS
- Providing management with input (reports) for Management Review
Modis is part of the Adecco Group and is in the business of consultancy and professional staffing. We currently employ 500 consultants in the Netherlands and 20,000 worldwide.
The focus of Modis Life Sciences is mainly in the direction of QA, QC, PV, RA, R&D and process engineering profiles within an organization in the fields of Biotech, Food and the Pharmaceutical industry. We have Consultants working at the EMA, Janssen, Sanquin, Astellas, Unilever, Corbion, MSD, Aspen and many more!
We have an exciting new job opportunity as a Quality Assurance Officer at our Healthcare client at their location in Nijmegen. The client is leading the development of new imaging technologies and deploying them at clients all over the world.
You are perfect for this role when you have roughly the following profile:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (level C1)
- Experience in the healthcare domain
- +/- 5 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of ISO 13485/ ISO 14791/ IEC 62304
- Knowledge of the (EU) 2017/745 Medical Device Regulations