The RF power characterization engineer will set up various RF measurement systems (50 Ohms bench, Harmonics Load-pull system, Pulse IV …) and assist Design/ Application teams in measuring performances of state-of-the-art devices.
- Setup, maintain and calibrate harmonics load-pull system, 50 Ohms benches, pulse IV system.
- Close work with Design and Application teams to characterize devices, demo boards.
- Design broadband load-pull fixtures and calibration kit, for various frequency bands and package type.
- Manage all the aspects of the lab, including components inventory, instruments services.
- Define good practices for high quality in measurement.
Modis works at the heart of today's technologies. For more than 20 years we have been recruiting experts from the world of Information Technology, Engineering and Life Sciences for our global community. Modis connects the smartest people with the best companies. We link the greatest talents and services to our clients.
This position is located at our client site in Nijmegen. The position offers the opportunity to set up various RF measurement systems and assist Design/ Application teams in measuring performances of state-of-the-art devices.
- A university degree (MSc or PhD) in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with strong academic foundation on radio frequency principles.
- 5+ years’ experience in RF design of GaN or LDMOS transistor.
- Expert in RF laboratory equipment and measurement techniques including power amplifier circuit assembly and tuning.
- VNA based load-pull system and nonlinear modelling theory and usage is a premium.
- Familiar with simulation tools such as Keysight ADS suite, HFSS, AutoCAD (or equivalent).
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a proactive attitude.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with people at all levels.
- Strong desire to be part of a winning team by being flexible and may be required working extra hours at some circumstances.
- Proficient in English language.
This is great opportunity and I look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact me directly on (0)31 653 225 718 or email@example.com