We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced RF VALIDATION ENGINEER. The position is based in Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
You will be part of the Business Line product development team of 100+ people including RF IC architects, Design Engineers, Validation Engineers, Quality, Industrial, Test, Product Engineers and Project leaders. Our client's mission is to capture major trends in LTE, 5G and WLAN through RF Integration without compromise. Our client is positioned very well in the Wireless LAN Front End IC market, and serve all major SoC Platforms and Customers worldwide. Our client drives their Silicon Germanium technology in the sweet spot of a demand explosion driven by major market trends in 5G, characterized by the transition to higher RF performance and higher frequency bands.
Key Area of Responsibilities
- Discuss with validation lead, product architect and design engineer how a product requirement should be validated. This includes test cases, hardware configuration, specifications and limitations
- Define, implement and fully release validation test set-up both hardware and software required to cover product specifications
- Provide clear analysis and conclusions on the compliancy of the product against the defined requirements
- Ensure all assigned Validation Deliverables meet acceptance criteria
- Contribute in the Product Validation Roadmap and Way of Working Improvement
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security, Digital Processing and Manufacturing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, mobile and consumer applications. Headquartered in Europe, the company has employees working in more than 25 countries.
For their RF Validation team, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced RF VALIDATION ENGINEER to join the team. The position is based in Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3+ years of hands on experience in a RF environment, preferably with high power amplifier testing knowledge (ex Loadpull)
- Strong RF Testing Knowledge and understands interactions of product specifications vs RF equipment capabilities
- Comprehensive understanding & application of RF theory
- Test Automation Development experience in Labview is an advantage
- Eager to learn and Self Starting Nature
- Structured and analytical working method
- An enthusiastic team worker and good communication skills
- Strong team player, capable of handling technical discussions
If you have any questions or to apply for this role, don't hesitate and please contact Kerry Barclay.
Mobile +31 6 53 225 718; e-mail: email@example.com