Key Area of Responsibilities as an RF Validation Engineer:
- Discuss with validation lead, product architect and design engineer how a product requirement should be validated. This includes test cases, hardware configuration, specifications and limitations
- Define, implement and fully release validation test set-up both hardware and software required to cover product specifications
- Provide clear analysis and conclusions on the compliancy of the product against the defined requirements
- Ensure all assigned Validation Deliverables meet acceptance criteria
- Contribute in the Product Validation Roadmap and Way of Working Improvement
For our client’s RF Validation team in Nijmegen, the Netherlands, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced RF VALIDATION ENGINEER to join their team.
The position is based in Nijmegen, the Netherlands (3-4 days onsite 1-2 days a week from home).
You will be part of the Business Line product development team of 100+ people including RF IC architects, Design Engineers, Validation Engineers, Quality, Industrial, Test, Product Engineers and Project leaders. Their mission is to capture major trends in 5G and WLAN through RF Integration without compromise. They are positioned very well in the Wireless LAN Front End IC market, and serve all major SoC Platforms and Customers worldwide. Our client drives our Silicon Germanium technology in the sweet spot of a demand explosion driven by major market trends in 5G, characterized by the transition to higher RF performance and higher frequency bands.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Hands on experience in a RF environment, preferably with high power amplifier testing knowledge (ex Loadpull)
- Strong RF Testing Knowledge and understands interactions of product specifications vs RF equipment capabilities
- Comprehensive understanding & application of RF theory
- Test Automation Development experience in Labview is an advantage
Furthermore, you are:
- Eager to learn and Self Starting Nature
- Structured and analytical working method
- An enthusiastic team worker and good communication skills
- Strong team player, capable of handling technical discussions
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for more information.