As Support Engineer Integration you can use your expertise in precision engineering, assembly and manufacturing methods to realize high-end mechatronic modules and systems that can be built in series production.
What can you expect in your role:
· You build and integrate prototype modules, perform adjustments and calibrations and provide input to the design teams to optimize the hardware and software, taking into account how the end users – operators, technicians and service engineers – will use the equipment.
· You are the voice of the customer for reliability, serviceability, maintainability and accessibility of equipment and modules.
· You also perform the final buy-off checks for new and released equipment at ITEC’s system supplier.
· You occasionally travel to customers in Europe and Asia to install new equipment models or functions and to train local engineers in using the machine and performing service & maintenance activities.
About our client:
Our client partners with semiconductor companies looking for a competitive technological edge in semiconductor manufacturing. High volume, high speed, and high accuracy semiconductor manufacturing – this is what they excel at. They are part of a global semiconductor company with 14,000 employees.
They are transforming their business plans to the external market, so you become part of a dynamic organization that gives you sufficient freedom and flexibility to manage your job.
Your preferred background:
· Study in Mechanical, Electronics or Mechatronics (at least MBO+ with some work experience).
· Minimum of 3 years of experience working in high-tech equipment manufacturing development environment
· Fully qualified with practical experience of applying industry standards, way of working and solutions to creatively solve a wide range of issues.
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Preferably familiar with in trouble shooting tools like 6sigma, 8D or Shainin methods.
· Sufficient command of English language in word and writing.
What also helps to be successful in this job:
· A customer-oriented attitude and quality mindset.
· Able to work independently and under pressure.
· A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, able to deliver results through determination and teamwork in a cross functional international team.
· Pro-active “make it happen” attitude.
Please contact my colleague: firstname.lastname@example.org