- You will have the chance to contribute to the key growth area for the future and to build on the evolution towards self-driving cars.
- To increase the cars-environment awareness, car manufacturers make use of multiple radar devices, that send the environment information to the central CPU. Assisting the driver to prevent major accidents or even taken over car-control.
- Our client works with all major automotive manufacturers and Tier 1s, and are recognized in the industry as the leader in performance, quality and technology. They have an international organization with offices in The Netherlands, India, Germany & China.
- Be a key team member in Automotive Radio and Radar Verification in both IP as Top level verification phases. Have a critical focus on reuse and decomposition of the Verification challenges
- Define the Verification Test Specification based on IP/SoC requirements and drive to efficiently closing the Verification Gap within timing and budget constraints.
- Hands-on contributor to IP & SOC verification from scratch, using state-of-art verification methodologies like formal and UVM. Setup, deployment and maintenance of the full verification environment to the Verification Team will be your main responsibility.
- Ensure high design quality that meets the stringent demands in the Automotive market
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Our client's Automotive business unit offers RF reception and processing technology that drives all aspects of the secure connected cars of today and the autonomous cars of tomorrow. Their Product line Radio Frequency Processing (RFP) is the world’s leading supplier of integrated circuits for Radio Processing (FM, DAB, DRM) and Radar. In high-end vehicles, there are multiple radio channels required with CD quality reception by implementing all Digital Radio reception standards in combination with antenna and phase diversity.
You would be supporting the Department: BL Radio Frequency Processing.
The SoC level/top level verification engineer should have the following experience:
- > 10 years’ experience
- System veriglog and experience with C programming
- Verification experience/debug
- Have good communication skills, team player, driver mentality, pro-active attitude.
- Have networking skills, creative, motivating, curious, open-minded.
- Are able to identify and resolve complex issues. Structured and analytical thinking.
- Able to look critical at design integrations to ensure a correct and robust working SoC.
- Are a fluent English speaker, speaking Dutch is an advantage.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.