We are looking for a Management System Support Engineer (E3) to join our Akkodis Aerospace team, working onsite at the European Space Agency in the Netherlands.
Specific tasks to be performed:
This position concerns support related to the development, implementation and maintenance of the Corporate Directorates ISO 9001 Management System, in specific in the Estates and Facilities Management Department (HIF-E) of the Directorate of Internal Services (D/HIF). The concerned tasks include:
- Define and document the organisation’s processes and update the existing processes,
- Monitor the status of the audit findings and make sure corrective actions are put in place,
- Support the preparation of the QMS Management review ,
- Lead the non-conformance review boards in the Facility Management domain: analyse the non-conformances, review the corrective/preventive actions,
- Analyse the complaints in the Facility Management domain and issue complaint reports to the customers,
- Support the user surveys implementation, the analysis and monitor the improvement plans,
- Support risks assessments,
- Provide quality assurance support to projects and services,
- Train the HIF-E Staff to the Quality Management System and maintain the training material,
- Prepare and conduct internal and 2nd party quality audits in the Corporate Directorates area.
Akkodis has proudly supported the Aerospace & Defence industry in the Netherlands for decades. Our partnership with the European Space Agency (ESA) has been one of the many success stories allowing our people to expand their career horizons. Akkodis experts are contributing to some of the most important technical advances in Aerospace and Defence which impact the way we live our lives today, through specialised engineering expertise and other required skillsets. This could be your future. Become part of our successful team!
The European Space Agency (ESA) has sites in several European countries.
The European Space Research and Technology Centre (ESTEC), has grown into ESA’s largest establishment and the technical and organizational hub of Europe’s space sector. Missions designed and tested at ESTEC are circling Earth, have landed on planetary bodies and have probed far into the Solar System.
The infrastructure and equipment assembled here, together with the expert knowhow of its 2800 personnel, make ESTEC a unique resource for Europe. The work done here by teams skilled in every aspect of engineering for space has enabled the creation of novel communication, navigation and information services, creating new jobs and growth while improving the lives of European and world citizens.
To successfully perform the above mentioned tasks, the following background / experience is required:
- Master degree in relevant discipline combined with a minimum of 5 year experience in the Quality Management System and Quality assurance,
- Experience in Facility Management domain and 2nd party audits in the domain,
- Experience leading quality audits, in particular with regards to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 50001 standards and other international standards,
- Excellent interpersonal skills are needed, together with a high degree organizational and communication abilities, and comfortable with working in a diverse and multinational team environment.
Please send your CV to email@example.com before 06/02/2023